samedi 20 juin 2015

Nike Tn Pas Cher tablecloths and goodie bags.

Being a bride-to-be, I am obsessed with anything wedding-related. That�s why a recent article caught my eye. It was about a businessman from Kuala Nike Tn Pas Cher Lumpur and his new bride, who drove a Harley Davidson Tn Nike Trike Glide Ultra to their wedding reception.

They were followed by a procession of 60 bikers, also on Harley Davidsons. They were all from the Harley Owners Group Malaysia Chapter. Groom KamarruzamanKassim rode the bike with bride Hazlinda Mohamed Shah on the back riding �side-saddle�. Kassim and his new wife came up with the idea together, although looking at the picture I�m not sure if she thought it was a great idea at the time!

Not only did the wedding party arrive on Harley�s but the who;e wedding reception had a Harley-Davidson theme, wioth black and orange decorations, tablecloths and goodie bags.

They met at a go-kart rally where she was an umbrella girl. He said �It was love at first sight. When I saw her there, something tugged at my heartstrings, telling me that she was the one.� She said �He said the umbrella I was holding was too small and feared that I would get a sunburn.� They had been dating for six years before they got married. That�s how long I had to wait Nike TN for my proposal too!

It�s always great to see couples having a mutual interest and doing something a little different on their big day. I�m not sure I would want to risk ruining my hair on my wedding day though by riding on the back of a motorcycle, plus it�s probably a lot less likely to rain in Kuala Lumpur than good old Blighty! Visit a Chester Harley Davidson dealer if you want to have a closer look at the Harley range.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire